In order to comply with the market requirements, we design and build compact transformer substations in concrete enclosures, metal enclosures or mixed with metal cabin/concrete foundation. For equipping the substations, both dry-type three-phase transformers are employed, as well as oil type distribution transformers. The transformers employed are in the power range from 100 kVA up to 2500 kVA .
The MV/LV prefabricated transformer substations and the connection points are employed in the electricity distribution networks of urban, rural, industrial areas, building sites, mining, agriculture etc. They are also used in fields which require a high degree of safety such as those for: hospitals, airports, commercial centres, schools, office buildings, factories, residential area supply, servicing for motorways etc.
The AlfaPower compact transformer substations are carried out, equipped and tested in our factory, which makes the turnkey delivery as best option.
The AlfaPower compact transformer substations are composed of:
- enclosure with foundation, cabin and oil retaining tank for the stations employing oil transformers;
- the Medium-Voltage (MV) equipment;
- transformers in separate compartments or with a protection screen in the compartment shared with the MV equipment;
- Low-Voltage (LV) equipment.
The AlfaPower compact transformer substations have the following advantages:
- the enclosures made of reinforced concrete in the monobloc structure version are solid and provide the suitable resistance to all mechanical loads;
- they have a good corrosion resistance, provided by the materials employed for the concrete enclosure, the metal enclosures and the aluminium joinery employed and/or glass fibber reinforced resins;
- they have a high-quality outer and inner finish and, at the request of the beneficiaries, an architecture, renders and finishes adequate to the background of the installation place;
- the enclosures are made in a wide range of types and sizes covering the entire scope of requests of the beneficiaries;
- a simple maintenance shall be provided;
- they have a good ventilation at the transformer substations up to 1000kVA, 10K thermal class, so that the lifetime is maximized;
- the normal service life is 30 years;
- for powers higher than 630kVA, on grounds of mass and gauge, taking into account the common transport and lifting possibilities, the products are made of fully equipped cabin and support, which shall be assembled on site;
- they have a certified quality, as they are made in compliance with the European standard SR EN 62271-202 and in compliance with the models successfully tested in the ICMET laboratories;
- the AlfaPower transformer substations are made in compliance with the technical standards of the electricity distribution companies at European level: Distribuție Energie Oltenia (CEZ Group), Delgaz Grid (E.ON Group), Electrica Group, Enel Group;
- the substations executed according to the regulations of Enel Distribuție comply with the Enel provisions DG 2061 RO Ed.01, DG 10061 RO Ed.01, DG 10062 RO Ed.01, DG 2092 Ed.01, DG 2061 Ed.02, DK 5600 as well as with the other related standards.
|MV maximum voltage
|Resistance to open electric arc