Welcome to www.electroalfa.ro!
The www.electroalfa.ro website is subject to the terms and conditions described below. Identification data: SC Electro-Alfa International SRL; Address: Calea Națională 15, 710001, Botoșani, România; Unique Registration Code RO7348194; J07/1310/1994; Phone: 0231 532186; Fax: 0231 532185; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electroalfa recommends that you carefully read the terms and conditions for the proper use of the site. Visiting and/or ordering products/services on this site implies accepting the terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of the www.electroalfa.ro website implies that users accept all terms and conditions as well as the provider’s right to make changes to the content of the site without any prior notice.
The content of this website (text, graphics, logos, icons, images) falls under the copyright provided by Romanian law and the copyright for certain texts (articles) that are reproduced or adapted by us with the consent of collaborators. The copyright for the logos and slogans of our partners and collaborators belongs to them and is reproduced with their consent.
INFORMATION NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
ELECTRO-ALFA INTERNATIONAL SRL, headquartered in Botoșani, Calea Națională
15, 71001, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J07/1310/1994, Unique Registration Code RO7348194, email email@example.com , processes safely and only for the purposes specified below, the personal data you provide to us in compliance with the requirements imposed by the EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and of the Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
The types of personal information we collect include, for example, your first name, last name, telephone number, email address, or other information collected during the registration. By providing these data, you agree to their processing under this privacy statement.
Your information may only be used by us for purposes related to the marketing of services and products on the Electroalfa website as follows:
- asking for a quote;
- offering products and/or services;
- resolving requests, questions and/or complaints made to us; registering applications for an available job in the company.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as is necessary for the purposes mentioned above and will not be made public.
We undertake not to transmit to third-parties databases containing information about the personal data of our clients or potential employees.
RIGHTS you have regarding your personal data:
- the right to access the personal data concerning you;
- the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data;
- the right to request that personal data be erased under certain circumstances (for example, when personal data are no longer needed for the purposes mentioned above);
- the right not to be the subject of an individual decision;
- the right to restriction of processing;
- the right to object to the processing and to request that personal data be erased;
- the right to be notified in the event of data security breach;
- the right to withdraw your consent;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Any request/notification shall be dated, signed and sent by the person registered in the database via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
www.electroalfa.ro uses security measures against the loss, alteration or misuse of the information under our control. Electroalfa will make every effort to amicably resolve all disagreements on any dispute between the parties.