Quality assurance pillars
The quality assurance proces inside Electroalfa Steel fabricated Parts Business Unit is based on 3 concepts:
1. Quality as the result of work instructions implementation
1. Part list
2. Bill of materials
3. Layout drawings
4. Assembly drawings with dimmensions
5. Final control plan
6. Manufacturing flow chart- Solid Norm
2. Quality confirmed by the production
1. Operations matrix- product Lead Time
2. Flow traveller
3. Internal operations standards
3.1. Work instructions
4. Measuring devices
5. Operator quality control
3. Quality verification by the Quality Inspectors
ERP, MRP, Automated flow design, WMS
The Entreprise Resource Planning name is Cros a software developed on Oracle as a customized solution on the needs of Electroalfa.
The addon Manufacturing Resource Planing to the ERP is a web based solution which provides real time information about production planning and status.
SolidNorm is an inhouse developed add on to the Solid Works which supports the production planning process.
CrosDepozit is an Warehouse Management software providing barcode capability in the steel warehouse.
Electroalfa’s internal management system (AMIC) relies on Kaizen principles. This system supports the continuous development at strategic and operational levels.