What are cookies?
We use the information generated by cookies for various reasons detailed in the paragraphs below. Unfortunately, in most cases, there are no default options to disable cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features that they add to our site. It is recommended that you leave all cookies active, even if you are unsure whether you need them, because they could be used to provide a service you are using.
- Press the menu button. This can be found on the right (top) of the browser window.
- Select the “Settings” section
- Select “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Data protection” section, select “Content settings”
- Here, click “Allow local data to be set”
- If you want to know how to stop websites from using cookies to remember what sites you visit, visit this link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en–GB
- Click the menu button. This can be found on the right (top) of the browser window.
- Select the “Options” section
- Select the “Privacy” icon
- Select the “Cookies” option
- Here, click “Allow sites to set cookies”
- If you want to know how to stop websites from using cookies to remember what sites you visit, visit this link: https://support.mozilla.org/en–US/kb/how–do–iturn–do–not–track–feature
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the “Settings” icon (gear). This can be found in the right (top) of the window
- Go to “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Data Protection”
- Set the data protection level to “Medium,” or less
- If you want to know how to stop websites from using cookies to remember what sites you visit, visit this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en–us/products/internet–explorer#ie=ie–11
Safari on OS X
Types of cookies used
E-mail marketing cookies
This site offers newsletter subscriptions and cookies can be used to remind you if you are already registered and if you want to display certain notifications that might be valid only if you are a subscriber to the newsletter.
Cookies associated with filling in a form
When you submit data in a form or comment form, cookies can be set to store your information for future correspondence.
This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most popular and safe web analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like the time spent on the site and the pages you visit, so we can provide interesting and relevant content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, visit the Google Analytics official website or access this link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie–usage
Third-party analysts are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to provide relevant content. These cookies can track things like the time spent on the site or the pages you visit, which help us understand how we can improve your experience.
In some cases, we try out new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. When you continue to test new features, these cookies can be used to make sure you have a consistent experience while browsing the site, while ensuring that we understand what improvements are most appreciated by our users.
As we deliver services, it is important to understand the statistics on the number of visitors on our website filling in forms, submitting a resume or asking for quotes and, as such, this is the type of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you because it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to update, improve and increase the performance of our products and services.
We use ads to compensate the cost of running this site and for further development of process. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we offer you the most relevant ads, where possible, by anonymously tracking interests and the showing similar things that may be of interest.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that let you connect to the social network in different ways. For social media platforms to work, including
For third-party cookie settings, you can go to the site:
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide: https://www.microsoft.com/en–us/errorpages/smarterror.aspx All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/